Basic Installation Services: Set up and installation includes everything needed for your first grow.
- 4\’ x 4\’ Tent ( 4-6 plants) = $2,899
- Cultivating 14-16 ounces of dried cannabis every 4-5 months.
- This equates to roughly $3,500 worth of cannabis in your first grow, and then the same amount in every grow after. (14 oz at $250/oz)
- 4\’ x 8\’ Tent ( 6-12 plants) = $4,599
- Cultivating 30-35 ounces of dried cannabis every 4-5 months.
- Equaling $7,500 worth of cannabis in every grow cycle (30 oz at $250)
- All equipment needed to grow high quality cannabis
- Organic Nutrients, Soil, fans, grow tent, carbon filter Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, etc
- Training & education. We will teach you everything you need to know for a successful harvest.
- Ongoing Support for all of your growing needs. We are here to answer any questions that come up along the way.
- Guaranteed success or we will give you your money back. If you are fully satisfied after your first grow cycle, we will come remove everything and issue you a full refund.
Add ons and extras: Cost will vary based on individual needs.
- Extra Lights
- Adding CO2
- Extra Tent(s)
- Automated Watering System
- Outdoor Grow Garden
Give us a call for a free consultation, (517) 657-4038. Or Schedule a phone call online by clicking here.
Financial benefits of growing your own cannabis:
- You will save thousands of dollars every month by cultivating your own marijuana, below is a basic example showing how much you will save.
- 12 plants will produce 3 lbs – 4 lbs of dried cannabis in roughly 3-4 months.
- This is equal to 48-64 ounces.
- The average price of an ounce of weed at a dispensary in Michigan is roughly $250.
- Based on these numbers, you can produce $12,000 – $16,000 worth of cannabis in your first grow cycle.
- Which will not only pay for our service, but it will leave you with a nice chunk of change. Then every grow after that will be pure profits
- This means, Your new garden will essentially pay for itself after your first round of plants.